Building Services & Facilities Management, Geotechnical & Environmental
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Field Based - London
We are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our team of leading asbestos specialists, delivering asbestos management and compliance services to a wide variety of organisations in all sectors.
Apply your experience and expertise within our specialist consultancy team, offering a uniquely independent service that helps clients to improve H&S, reduce risk and improve corporate image.
You must be able to combine technical know-how with customer service excellence, capable of building relationships with clients as well as delivering trusted consultancy services.
Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
DELIVER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
We’re looking for someone that can act as a trusted consultant to our clients, bringing industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service excellence as part of a true partnership approach.
To plan and undertake asbestos activities as appropriate, including asbestos surveys, annual re-inspections, project management of asbestos remediation, site risk assessments, air monitoring, asbestos management plans and trainingTo offer independent and impartial advice to clients on all aspects of asbestos management and compliance, in line with latest regulationsTo build strong relationships with key individuals at all levels within the client organisation, delivering service excellence in line with Bureau Veritas’ valuesTo work alongside Bureau Veritas colleagues, identifying opportunities for commercial growth through complementary services
Candidate requirements include:
- P402, or P402, P403 and P404 qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest regulations and standards
- Proven understanding of asbestos regulations and appropriate mitigation measures
- Technical expertise with a personal approach
- Commercial understandingStrong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detailAbility to work alone or as part of a team
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer nine years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements