£60,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are currently recruiting for an fantastic medium sized consultancy in Manchester. Our client is looking for an associate director within the Civil Infrastructure or Highways Sector
This Consultancy are looking for a Associate Director with development of a regional director role. They are looking for a strong professional within the infrastructure and highways sector. This role is for a strong associate to step up and build out a team. This candidate will have to have strong project delivery and business development skills to win work and manage the project lifecycle. This consultancy would like to see professionals from either a majoy highways background and development infrastructure with desirable to have both. Currently the team is 30 strong in the office and are currently looking to build again due to high volume of exciting projects.
- A highly experienced Project Delivery Director and/or successful Associate Director with around 20 years’ experience within a consultancy, or similar, business.
- A proven track record of profitable delivery of major highway or major infrastructure for national and local authority clients.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Desire to innovative for the more efficient delivery of highway projects.
- Lead and develop a large team of professionals to deliver effectively and efficiently within cost, time, profitability and quality requirements.
- Competiive salary
- Flexible working
- Attractive Pension contribution
- 26 days Annual leave
- Market beating bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assocaite director or ambitious director looking to lead and develop an ever growing team. If you are interested in the role, please contact Cameron Green on 02380981322 or Email Cameron.Green@accesstg.com.