Building Services & Facilities Management
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Our client is one of the UKs Leading AI's with offices all over the country.They specialise in all aspects of Building Surveying on a mix of small/medium/large-scale projects.
They are currently looking to bring into the business a senior level surveyor to help run projects and mentor junior staff members.
Main duties are:
- Vet applicable documents and drawings to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations, associated statutory legislation and guidance.
- Maintaining a portfolio of projects and clients simultaneously effectively prioritising workload.
- Carry out site inspections, prepare site visit reports and witness tests.
- Attend client and design team meetings to give professional building control advice.
- Ensure close communication with line manager to ensure commercial and technical requirements of projects are met and immediately advising of difficulties or uncertainties.
- Consult with the fire authorities and other statutory bodies as necessary.
- Effectively self-manage, by forward-planning own workload, to provide a responsive, helpful and professional service whilst maximising time spent on site.
Our client is offering competitive salaries and fantastic potential for career development, for more information and to apply for the position submit your CV to this vacancy.