Civil & Structural Engineering, Datacentre
€65,000 to €75,000 Per Annum
Competitive Pension & Bonus including a Company Vehicle
Our client is a very reputable construction and engineering company throughout Europe, which takes great pride in taking care of their staff financially and professionally. The project pipeline is secure into 2024, with projects in across Dublin - meaning job security is more than assured. The current project is expected to be completed in 2027, with the next phase expected to be awarded through to 2029! Their client book is strong and secure working on some of the biggest frameworks and local authorities, including some of the prestigious projects in the world including: Renewable Energy, Aviation, Rail and Infrastructure.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 3 years experience, working as a Foreman. The role will require a proven track record regarding the management of direct site staff and sub – contractors. In addition, have history concerning completing projects within the time frame and to the allocated budget. They will also experience of the market to identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience working in live environments
- Knowledge and understanding of construction from the design team / clients through to those staff on site
- Good knowledge of quality checks and HSE
- Willingness to learn and develop within the company
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Competitive Benefits package included, including pension, bonus and fully expensed company vehicle.