Datacentre, MEP and Fire Engineering
€85,000 to €100,000 Per Annum
Competitive Benefits package, including Company Vehicle and Accomodation
LOCATIONS INCLUDE: AMSTERDAM, WARSAW, FRANKFURT, BRUSSELS, COPENHAGEN AND BERLIN
Our client is looking for a Project Manager, to join one of the top 10 contractors in Europe. They are undertaking projects from design through to completion. The company boasts a very low staff turnover and supports their employees professionally. The client work with a number of local authorities, national frameworks and high profile blue - chip clients. Our clients have a very strong and secure project book across the continent including: large scale industiral (pharma & data centres), residential and commercial.
They are currently looking to bring into the business a 3+ year’s experienced Project Manager, to lead on a large scale industrial project . The role will require the successful candidate to manage sub – contractors and be an effective communicator with clients. You will need to be able to use your initiative on site, working co – operatively with the Director, with the view to develop into a Contracts Manager. Previous experience must include bringing projects to completion at the highest standard and within the timeline.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience.
- Background of Engineering (Relevant Qualifications or Site Experience)
- Experience with working on multiple small projects and/or large projects.
- Good knowledge and understanding of H&S
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Package includes a accomodation, living expenses, competitive holiday and pension contribution.