Building Services & Facilities Management, Civil & Structural Engineering
£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
A market leading multidisciplinary with multiple offices in Ireland and abroad who are renowned for there state of the art designs across the world need a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to help grow within there dynamic fire team in central London.
Access Talent Group are searching on behalf large multidisciplinary for a Senior Fire Safety Engineer who has experience leading on large international and UK based projects. Due to an influx of high level projects they will be required to over view a number of high profile projects whilst helping out more junior members of the team.
- Ability to manage small teams
- Fire safety strategy experience
- Fire Modelling experience
- Educated to degree level Possess excellent report writing and communication skills, be collaborative, be creative and engaging
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple demands and deliverable
Some benefits they offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Certified Training
- Company Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Ten Year Service Award Scheme
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for career development, for more information and to apply for the position submit your CV to this vacancy.