Building Control & Surveying
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance & Annual Bonuses
Our client who are a specialist fire safety consultancy are currently looking to add a Senior Fire Risk Assessor to their stablished team in Kent.
You will ideally have an extensive fire safety background and be extremely self-motivated as you will working autonomously.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- A passion for fire risk management, with a focus on end-user experience and safety.
- Fire Risk Assessors Registered
- An entrepreneurial and an innovative approach to developing our fire risk management service and client development, positioning us at the forefront of the industry.
- Degree educated in a relevant subject, or significant professional experience and able to demonstrate the knowledge to advise clients in a senior consultant role.
- Strong experience leading projects delivering fire risk management consultancy services to a range of clients in a variety of project sectors in the UK market.
- Ability to lead project teams, mentoring and developing less experienced consultants, working to interpret, shape and meet client’s needs ensuring high quality delivery outcomes and consistently achieve client satisfaction.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other disciplines, including structural engineering, building services, acoustics, utilities and others involved in each project
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, maintaining current and agile aware of the latest industry developments and an ability to undertake independent learning.
- Time management and organisational skills.
We are also keen to know if you can offer any of these non-essential attributes:
- Experience in business development, either supporting or leading in identifying and winning work with new clients.
- Demonstrable examples of identifying and implementing innovative solutions in fire risk management in a consultancy environment
In return you will be offered a above market range salary, the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing consultancies in the UK with a wide range of projects to keep you occupied
If this is the right role for you then do not hesitate to apply