Civil & Structural Engineering
€45,000 to €60,000 Per Annum
Competitive Pension & Holiday Allowance including a Company Vehicle
Access Talent Group are currently looking for a HSE Advisor / Officer to join one of the top Design & Build contractors in Ireland. Our client prides themselves in looking after their staff from the Director down, being very personable, whilst encouraging you to use your own initiative on quality projects. This is personified with the length of service of all the team. The project book is very strong and secure, including: Commercial, Education and Residential.
They are currently looking to bring in a 2-5 year experienced HSE Advisor / Officer, to oversee a number of sites in Munster. The ideal candidate will be confident to take ownership and responsibility leading the projects, whilst being able to adapt and overcome problems in an efficient manner. The role will consist of meeting and communicating with a variety of people, where being engaging is key.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Relevant Degree in Health & Safety
- Experience with working on multiple small projects and/or large projects.
- Working on a variety of projects is preferred.
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Our client’s working hours throughout the week, are flexible, in addition to added benefits such as travel allowance / company vehicle.