Civil & Structural Engineering
€55,000 to €65,000 Per Annum
Competitive Pension & Holiday Allowance including a Company Vehicle
Our client is looking for a Health &Safety Officer, to work on one of the biggest frameworks in the country. They are a top international main contractor, who are looking to bring in a candidate, who has ambitions to become a senior member of staff within the company in the next 3 – 5 years. The current project is kicking off start of 2022, and has a life cycle of at least 5 years! There is also the opportunity to transfer across other departments such as life sciences, civil engineering and fit – out.
They are currently looking to bring in a 2-5 year experienced HSE Advisor / Officer, to oversee a large site in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be confident to take ownership and responsibility leading the projects, whilst being able to adapt and overcome problems in an efficient manner. The role will consist of meeting and communicating with a variety of people, where being engaging is key.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Relevant Degree in Health & Safety
- Experience with working on multiple small projects and/or large projects.
- Working on a variety of projects is preferred.
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Package includes a very competitive holiday and pension contribution, plus a company vehicle.