£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are currently recruiting multidisciplinary international consultancy for a Civil Highways design Engineer. This consultancy is looking for a strong Assistant or Engineer to support the ongoing expansion of business opportunities within the strategic highways and local transport markets across the UK.
This role will be based out of the Warrington office and will comprise of a strong engineer to work with a team of technicians and other Engineers on a spectrum of Highways projects. This Engineer will be part of all stages of design work including gaining project management experience. Your experience should demonstrate the successful design of projects meeting programme and budgets targets. Your communication skills and teamwork should be excellent, and you should be self-motivated and able to support project managers and senior engineers in delivering projects.
- Being part of the Design team and supporting Senior Engineers on highway schemes.
- Preparing scheme drawings, from feasibility design through to detailed design.
- Preparing or checking horizontal and vertical alignments in 3D models.
- Ensuring Time scales and budgets are adhered to.
- Co-ordinating the highway design process and work with other design disciplines within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Working alongside Clients and stakeholders on technical aspects of projects.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working in the Highways sector.
- Ability to act on own initiative and operate in a proactive way.
- Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Experienced in preparing drawings and reports.
- Working towards professional qualifications.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D and or OpenRoads
- Experience of Drainage design
- Project management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading International Consultancy working on some of the biggest Highway’s schemes in the UK. If you are interested in the role, please contact Cameron Green on 02380981322 or Email Cameron.Green@accesstg.com.