£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are recruiting for a Infrastructure and Environmental consultancy who are looking for a Highways Engineer, to join its busy and sociable Infrastructure and Flood Risk team working from the office in Bedford with flexible working opportunities. You will be joining a team of 5 Engineers, working on a number of small and larger projects, including Housing, Industrial, Farm, Commercial, Cycle tracks, London developments, underground parking and more. Currently working with a number of large companies on, access routes, roundabouts, cycle lanes, junctions and sign design, the right candidate is someone who wants to come into a close team and work collaboratively.
- Technical drawings, Sketch Highways designs, Prelinary Highway Designs and S278.
- Mentoring the junior team members.
- Communicate with stakeholders, clients and external colleagues.
- Site Visits
- Obtain information, such as drawings and utility searches from third parties.
- Relevent Engineering qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Highways Engineer, 4-5 years Junior.
- Knowledge of S278.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D/Site 3D
- Knowledge of relevant design standards such as Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Traffic Signs Manual and TSRGD.Experience of managing projects.
- The ability to plan and arrange their work to meet objectives and deadlines.