Access Talent Group are recruiting for a design, engineering and landscape architect consultancy. They work together as a multi-disciplinary team that provides services of which are well thought-out and sustainable. Their approach to integrated design has achieved award winning results. They are currently looking for a Highways Engineer to join a vibrant team working on major prestigious projects within London and across the UK.
- Supporting the engineering service function in the delivery of highways design and civil engineering support for highways projects.
- Provide mentorship for junior staff to undertake technical tasks.
- Financial and commercial awareness of project delivery to ensure tasks and delivered within time limitations and to a high standard quality.
- Detailed knowledge of Highways and Traffic Engineering to have the ability to assist to develop schemes from inception through to completion.
- Supervising assistant engineers, along with co-ordination of project delivery where other design teams or service areas are involved.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Experience within Highways (ideally 3 years)
- Working towards professional membership (ICE/CIHT)
- Expert CAD userCivils 3DPeople management
- Knowledge and experience of financial management.