Civil & Structural Engineering, Civil Infrastructure, Utilities
€40,000 to €45,000 Per Annum
Plus car, life assurance and illness protection cover.
Access Talent Group are currently looking for a HSE Advisor to join a successful top 50 Main Contractor in Ireland. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a progressive and successful team and develop within the company, as well work on projects ranging up to 100 million Euros.
The Role of the Health and Safety Advisor will be to guide, support and advise Project/Site Managers and other relevant personnel on the implementation and continual improvement of the companies systems and standards in accordance with the Construction Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- BSc in Health and Safety/Higher Diploma SHWW/ Diploma SHWW
- Ability to advise on Health, Safety and Environmental issues on a day to day basis on site, attend site meetings, chair site safety meetings
- Ability to carry out and write site inspection reports and site audit reports, deliver site inductions and toolbox talks
- Ability to recommend to Project/Site Managers appropriate corrective actions to address risks highlighted in inspection and audit reports.
- Ability to write, review and assess risk assessments, method statements and advise on how risks could be reduced furtherIs pro-active and self-motivated
- Can work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Has excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you would be interested or would like to find out more information on this role, please get in touch.