Civil & Structural Engineering, Geotechnical & Environmental
€40,000 to €50,000 Per Annum
Competitive Pension & Holiday Allowance including a Company Vehicle
Our client is a very reputable construction and engineering company throughout Europe, with them being able to take pride in expanding during this challenging time. They work with very high-profile blue chip clients boasting strong and secure working relationships with some of the leading private and authority bodies in the country. The project book can boast a number of projects within Civils: Concrete Works, Excavations, Highways and Water.
They are looking to bring in an HSEQ Advisor, with site experience. The successful candidate will be required to take the lead on simultaneous sites, working directly with the HSEQ Manager. You will need to be able to communicate with workers on site, audit visits from Clients and the design team. The ideal candidate will be confident to take ownership and responsibility leading the project, whilst being able to adapt and overcome problems in an efficient manner. Ambition to want to manage a team is necessary as, the vision of the company within in the next 8 – 12 months, is to support this role with a Junior HSEQ Advisor.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Relevant Degree in Health & Safety
- Experience with working on multiple small projects and/or large projects.
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Package includes a Company Vehcile, competitive holiday, and capability to Work from Home.