Civil & Structural Engineering
€40,000 to €45,000 Per Annum
Competitive Package, including Quarterly Bonus
Our client is currently looking for a Junior EHS Officer role to join their expanding construction company, which recognises good quality work and commitment. The company takes immense pride in looking after their employees, creating a family ethos across all departments. The role itself is very secure and capacity for professional growth – as the reason for the opportunity is the current EHS officer starting a full – time Further Education course.
They are currently looking for a 1+ year experienced HSE professional, to oversee a number of sites across Ireland. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator across multiple disciplines, but also be confident to use their innovative and keep up – to – date with the latest EHS regulations and policies. The role will be 50% site based and 50% office based.
- Minimum 1+ year experience
- Relevant Certificate Qualification in HSE
- Experience in delivering / assisting staff induction and training.
- Knowledge of Environmental aspects within the industry.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Our clients working hours throughout the week is 08:30 – 17:30, with the successful candidate receiving a quarterly bonus.