Civil & Structural Engineering
€30,000 to €40,000 Per Annum
Competitive Holiday Allowance & Pension
Our Client is currently looking for a Junior Site Engineer, to join the expanding team within a main contractor in Ireland. Our client prides themselves in investing in their employees, by dedicating individual training and development bespoke for each individual. Their pro-active approach to projects, stems from a solution-driven ethos, echoes in their secure and strong project book ranging from Commercial to Health Care.
They are currently looking for a Junior / Graduate Site Engineer, to work closely with the Senior Engineer on an upcoming project. The project is €10 million +, and will require you to frequently review the site drawings, in accordance with Ireland's building regulations. The successful candidate must be a confident and adaptable communicator but show competence in being adaptable within a construction environment and present appropriate solutions when needed.
- Civil / Structural Engineering Degree
- Experience working on Site (Preferred)
- Knowledge and Understanding of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Willingness to learn and develop within the Company.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Competitive Benefits package included, with Fundraising / Social events throughout the year.