Civil & Structural Engineering
€60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum
Plus Laptop & Phone, company bonus programme
Access Talent Group are currently working with an award-winning construction company. The business is recognised as the fastest growing in Ireland and their ambition has seen the business expand internationally across the UK and Germany over the past 8 years.
As a Planner, you will be supporting the project team and planning department in securing new business and developing construction phase programmes.
An Overview of the Role:
- Provide detailed support and assistance to the project team on tenders to win projects.
- Convert tender to construction phase programmes.
- Produce reports and programme commentary to the construction director during the construction phase
- Produce programmes / reports to the project team, including indication of deviation from the baseline programme, EOT and acceleration programmes
- Formally issue programme updates to the client as required by the contract
- Attend progress meetings with internal and external project teams and deliver presentation on project progress as needed
- Develop and produce fully logic linked and integrated programme comprising the design, procurement, construction and commission compliant with tender sum, design and methodology with Contract Manager or Project Director assistance
- Ensure planning and programming is produced on time
- Grow the planning department to service the company growth.
Level of Experience required:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a similar Construction Planning role
- Industry certifications and memberships
- Well-organised, detail-oriented
- Critical thinking and ability to innovate and a can-do attitude
- Positive engagement with team members and supporting our business goals
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Contribution
- Company Bonus programme
- Access to wellness programmes and zen room
- Laptop & Phone
- Flexible work environment
- Support in Training & Career Development
- Friday Lunch days
- Welcome pack with merchandise
- Staff days and events
The office HQ facilities also includes:
- Podcast Studio
- 125-seater auditorium
- Golf Simulator
- Zen Room
- Games Room
- Café Pod
- DJ Booth
If you would be interested or would like to find out more information on this role, please get in touch.