Building Control & Surveying , MEP and Fire Engineering
£55,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance & Annual Bonuses
Our client who are an International Fire Engineering specialist are looking for a Principal Fire Engineer to be based out of their Bath office.
Due to a large influx of work our client is looking to add a Principal Fire Engineer to help with a strong and diverse workload, whilst also being given the opportunity to manage a small team of engineers.
This role will provide great opportunity to engineers who are seeking more responsibility, it also offers the opportunity to progress up through the company quickly to associate director level.
- Ability to manage small teams
- Fire safety strategy experience
- Fire Modelling experienc
- Educated to degree level
- Possess excellent report writing and communication skills, be collaborative, be creative and engaging
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple demands and deliverable
Some benefits they offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Certified Training
- Company Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Ten Year Service Award Scheme
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for career development, for more information and to apply for the position submit your CV to this vacancy.