Oil, Gas & Energy
$80 to $100 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are working with the overseas arm of the national oil company of Saudi Arabia, looking for an experienced quality manager with experience on large to mega projects within oil & gas.
In this role you will be working for the biggest name in the business, arguably the world, on projects of an incredible scale, with values in the billions of dollars. This role will allow you to work closely with some of the best professionals in the world from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds. You will be a key player in this project and it will give you the opportunity to further develop your skills on mega projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline & or Membership of the Institute for Quality Assurance (IQA/MIQA)
- Excellent knowledge of applicable international/national standards and codes including quality management system (ISO 9001:2008 - & or ISO/TS 29001) requirements
- IRCA registered Auditor Qualification
- Good knowledge of standard PC workstation usage and basic MS Office software applications
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
This is an incredible opportunity to work for the best name out there, a company that people dream of working for, with a reputation that is unmatched in the industry. This role is a chance to gain experience working at the highest standard with the global leader, this is a role that would have future employers fighting to secure you. Alongside the projects and reputation, the package offered for this role is excellent, with the hourly rate starting at $80 an hour, increasing based on the candidate and experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.