Datacentre, MEP and Fire Engineering
€70,000 to €80,000 Per Annum
Accommodation, Transport, Living Allowance and Flights
Our client is looking for a Quality Manager, to join one of the top 10 contractors in Europe. They are undertaking projects from design through to completion. The company boasts a very low staff turnover and supports their employees professionally. The client work with a number of local authorities, national frameworks and high profile blue - chip clients. Our clients have a very strong and secure project book across the continent including: large scale industiral (pharma & data centres), residential and commercial.
The role will encompass responsibility for the QAQC programme on the project. Ideally a mechanical bias, with Pharma experience, degree qualified, with experience in both field installation / walkdowns, but also in the documentation aspect. Ideal candidate will be conversant with welding standards and associated documentation / certification. The role includes for overall Project Quality Management (including E&I, HVAC, Cleanrooms and CSA), so some familairity is required with these disciplines, but there will be support from package owners in these elements
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience
- Background of Engineering (Relevant Qualifications or Site Experience)
- Experience with working on multiple small projects and/or large projects.
- Good knowledge and understanding of H&S
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Package includes a accomodation, living expenses, competitive holiday and pension contribution.