Civil & Structural Engineering
€40,000 to €45,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to joining a successful Construction company base in Limerick with on-going projects in Civils, Fit outs, Construction and Demolition. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a progressive and successful construction & project management team and develop within the company.
The key responsibilities include:
- You will support the site management team and the head office with duties such as planning, coordinating and implementing of commercial controls, procedures and guidelines to ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Develop and oversee the cost strategy for effective managment, reporting & delivery throughtout all phases of projects.
- Negotiating and purchasing sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Procurement of tenders, design, finance & build management teams to achieve outcomes on commercial negotiations .
- Perform all risk, value management and cost control.
- Attend site progress and cost meetings, as well as liase with sub-contractors.
Requirements for the role include:
- 2 years relevant experience.Qualification in Quantity surveying, Engineering or Construction Management.
- Full & clean Class B Driving License.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
- Experience in Construction, civils, fit-out or Demolition.
If you would be interested or would like to find out more information on this role, please get in touch.