Building Services & Facilities Management
Access Talent Group is currently recruiting for an experienced MRICS Registered valuer to bolster the team growing private practice based in London.
The position would ideally suit an MRICS registered valuer with a minimum of three years of relevant post qualified experience working on a variety of residential projects.
- A building surveying degree
- MRICS/AssocRICS registered valuer
- Experience working on property valuations, homebuyer reports and building surveys
- Strong residential knowledge
- Able to proactively manage your caseload
- I.T. literate particularly with M.S. Word and Excel
- Able to appreciate the importance of delivering outstanding customer service
- Full UK driving licence is essential
Some of the benefits they offer:
- Funding towards
- APCMentorship towards chartership
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Pension contribution
- 5% Commission scheme
Our client is offering competitive salaries and a fantastic opportunity for career development, for more information and to apply for the position submit your CV to this vacancy.