Building Services & Facilities Management, Civil & Structural Engineering
£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Would ideally like someone with 5 years experience in the field, to provide a customer focused Building Control Solution with plan checking and site inspection service ensuring projects meet the required regulations and associated legislative controls including fire and health and safety matters. Dealing with both professionals and the public in the day to day role.
Main duties are:
- Vet applicable documents and drawings to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations, associated statutory legislation and guidance.
- Maintaining a portfolio of projects and clients simultaneously effectively prioritising workload.
- Carry out site inspections, prepare site visit reports and witness tests.
- Attend client and design team meetings to give professional building control advice.
- Ensure close communication with line manager to ensure commercial and technical requirements of projects are met and immediately advising of difficulties or uncertainties.
- Consult with the fire authorities and other statutory bodies as necessary
- Effectively self-manage, by forward-planning own workload, to provide a responsive, helpful and professional service whilst maximising time spent on site
The organisation also provide employees with an aray of benefits, if youw old like to know more about the role and have a confidential discussion call Johnathan Bray on 02380 982 040 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org