Building Services & Facilities Management, Civil & Structural Engineering
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Leeds or Wakefield
To work within a team of Building Control Surveyors in delivering Building Control Services on a formal trading basis, statutory non-fee earning work and contract works Main responsibilities As part of a team aid in the development, marketing and implementation of a high quality Building Control Service in accordance with legislation, professional standards and corporate priorities.
Main duties include:
- Co-ordinate and manage the plan checking, site inspections for a specific area within the Partnership. Collaborate with all team members to ensure resources are effectively distributed depending on workload.
- Examine and decide Building Regulation applications
- Inspect building works within the Partnership for compliance with the Building Regulations
- Enforce the removal of Building Regulation contraventions
- To advise residents and customers both generally and within the field of building control
- To assist in the control of dangerous structures and in any emergency situation regarding building works within the Partnership
if you woulod like to discuss the role in more detail, please call John Bray on 02380 982 040 or email email@example.com