Building Services & Facilities Management, Civil & Structural Engineering
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Access Talent are pleased to partner with an industry leader within the Building Control who are currently looking for a Senior Surveyor to bolster their established team in Manchester.
If you're a BCO that is looking to join a forward thinking company, who understand the work life balance and offer agile working solutions to help you get the most out of your week then get in touch.
They are an established approved inspector offering services to the commercial and domestic market across the UK.
Looking for a building control surveyor to carry out plan appraisals, statutory consultations and site inspections as well as developing our existing client base in London.
- Chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution (RICS, CABE, CIOB)
- Experience in the construction industry with relevant experience in Building Control
- Experience of plan appraisal of residential developments and associated non-residential usesAwareness of forensic investigations of buildings, defect identification and repair
- Proven ability to make pragmatic and value decisions on compliance with Building Regulations and NHBC Standards
- Able to work with the minimum of supervision, in line with established policies and proceduresKnowledge of environmental issues and relevant standards/legislation
Some benefits they offer:
Private Medical InsuranceAnnual Salary ReviewsCertified TrainingCompany HolidaysGroup Personal Pension PlanReferral Scheme (Recruitment)Ten Year Service Award Scheme
You can apply direct to this advert, but if you have any question or queries dont hesitate to get in touch.