Building Services & Facilities Management, Civil & Structural Engineering
£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
We are currently working with an National Approved Inspector looking to add a Building Control Surveyor to their organisation. They have a big focus on the individual and are very much forward thinking in the way they operate with remote and flexible working.
The client ideally would like someone with experience with the following:
- Preferably MRICS / MCIOB Chartered Building Surveyor
- As a minimum actively working towards MRICS status
- A building related Degree
- Extensive knowledge of building construction and relevant legislation
- Able to plan projects to ensure robust control of time, cost and quality
- Experience in schedule preparation and contract administration of building projects
- Highly responsible and decisive, but also a team playerAble to proactively manage your own caseload.
- IT literate, particularly with MS Word and Excel
- Able to appreciate the importance of delivering outstanding customer service
- Full UK driving licence essential
Some benefits they offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Certified Training
- Company Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Referral Scheme (Recruitment)Ten Year Service Award Scheme
You can apply direct to this advert, but if you have any question or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch.