Building Control & Surveying
£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance & Annual Bonuses
Access Talent are pleased to partner with an industry leader within the Building Control who are currently looking for a Senior Surveyor to bolster their established team in Bristol.
If you're a Building Control Officer that is looking to join a forward thinking company, who understand the work life balance and offer agile working solutions to help you get the most out of your week then get in touch.
They are an established approved inspector offering services to the commercial and domestic market across the UK. Who are looking for a building control surveyor to carry out plan appraisals, statutory consultations and site inspections as well as developing our existing clients based in South Wales.
- Chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution (RICS, CABE, CIOB)
- Experience in the construction industry with relevant experience in Building Control
- Experience of plan appraisal of residential developments and associated non-residential uses
- Awareness of forensic investigations of buildings, defect identification and repair
- Proven ability to make pragmatic and value decisions on compliance with Building Regulations
- Able to work with the minimum of supervision, in line with established policies and procedures
- Knowledge of environmental issues and relevant standards/legislation
Some benefits they offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Certified Training
- Company Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Ten Year Service Award Scheme
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for career development, for more information and to apply for the position submit your CV to this vacancy.