Building Services & Facilities Management, Civil & Structural Engineering
£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
We are currently working with a client based in Gloucester, who have a requirement for a Senior Building Surveyor to join the organisation due to growth within the portfolio.
Our client a national private sector company are looking to bring in a professional and experienced Surveyor who is also ideally chartered to specialise and lead on a number of housing projects to do with disrepair and claims.
The client ideally would like someone with experience with the following:
- Preferably MRICS / MCIOB Chartered Building Surveyor
- As a minimum actively working towards MRICS status
- A building related Degree
- Extensive knowledge of building construction and relevant legislation
- Able to plan projects to ensure robust control of time, cost and quality
- Experience in schedule preparation and contract administration of building projects
- Highly responsible and decisive, but also a team player
- Able to proactively manage your own caseload
- I.T. literate, particularly with MS Word and Excel
- Able to appreciate the importance of delivering outstanding customer service
- Full UK driving licence essential
Some benefits they offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Certified Training
- Company Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Referral Scheme (Recruitment)Ten Year Service Award Scheme
You can apply direct to this advert, but if you have any question or queries dont hesitate to get in touch.