Building Services & Facilities Management, Civil & Structural Engineering
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
APC support and mentoring
Access Talent Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Building Surveyor to bolster the team of an established private practice based in Harlow.
The position would ideally suit a fully qualified Building Surveyor with a minimum of three years of relevant post qualified experience working on a variety of education projects.
You will be working on a wide range of projects and professional services in the education, residential and commercial sectors. We will provide excellent opportunities for progression and career development and a variety of work to suit high calibre individuals.
The roles will suit project-orientated Building Surveyors wishing to join a thriving firm.
- Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent with 2-3 years post graduate experience.
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyors preferred but not essential (full APC support given).
- Experience of design, specification and contract administration using JCT contracts.
- Client-focused with excellent communication skills.
- Education experience an advantage.
One size does not fit all. We really get to know our people so we can understand what makes them tick. We provide exciting opportunities, involving interesting and meaningful work, in an environment that matches your ambitions.
- Work with an interesting mix of clients, sectors and project types
- Feel empowered to grow and make a difference
- Have your say in the way the business is run
- Enjoy an exciting and dynamic working environment
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for career development, for more information and to apply for the position submit your CV to this vacancy.