£37,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are recruiting for a large international design consultancy in for a central belt Scottish office. Our client is looking for a experienced Senior Engineer with a focus on the highways and infrastructure.
This design consultancy is in search for a Senior Highways Engineer to hit the ground running and a growing team of Highways and Infrastructure professionals. They work on a variety between major highways schemes such as the A47 and M25 as well as regeneration and new development infrastructure projects. This company have brand new offices which create a clean and enjoyable place to collaborate with other fellow engineers. You will have to have experience within major highways but be desirable to have some drainage and infrastructure background to strengthen their team.
- UK Design consultancy experience postgraduate
- Batchelors degree or higher in Civil Engineering
- Sound knowledge of highways Schemes, 2D and 3D layouts and alignments
- An understanding of DMBR
- An understanding of section 278, 38 Applications
- Experience and ability to use AutoCAD, Civil 3D, OpenRoads, Microdrainage
- Driven to be working towards CEng (MICE, or CIWEM) status or have already.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of developing feasibility, and preliminary design to traffic/local roads problems which include Alignment, Drainage, Pavement, Road Restraint System, Road Signs & Markings.
- Knowledge or awareness of walking & cycling design, traffic calming, Healthy Streets, junction design, and carriageway renewal design.
- £37,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working when needed
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank holidays and a holiday purchase scheme
- Extensive training and development
- Yearly professional membership
- Life insurance
- Discretionary annual bonus
This is a fantastic role for a strong Senior engineer to work within a leading highways and infrastructure team. If you are interested in the role, please contact Cameron Green on 02380981322 or Email Cameron.Green@accesstg.com.