Civil & Structural Engineering
£40,000 to £49,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are recruiting for small design consultancy in Oxford. Our client is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to work in their Infrastructure team.
This consultancy are currently working on a mixture of projects across the south west of England. They currently working on a spectrum of projects including: Social housing, Care homes, Remediation, Commercial and Industrial, Carte homes and renewable sector. This is a great role for a early developing Senior to work in organically growing team with a great work pipeline. This candidate will have to have good experience with roads and drainage design with a great experience with software.
- Civil 3D, Auto Cad, Micro drainage and Microsoft office experience needed
- Degree qualified within Civil Engineering or other discipline
- 5 years experience designing Civil Infrastructure projects
- Experience leading projects and mentoring junior staff
- £40,000 - £49,000
- Flexible working arrangement
- Payment of professional memberships
- Bonus on personal performance
- Free health insurance for families and staff
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a fantastic role for a developing Senior engineer to work within a growing oxford office. If you are interested in the role, please contact Cameron Green on 02380981322 or Email Cameron.Green@accesstg.com.