£40,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
Glasgow or Edinburgh
Access Talent Group are recruiting for a large international multidisciplinary consultancy in Glasgow or Edinburgh. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer working on infrastructure projects across Scotland and the UK.
You will be joining a leading multi-disciplinary team works on a diverse range of projects from local community infrastructure schemes to Land development project across Scotland. They work with an excellent range of clients which they have built a fantastic reputation with. This candidate will be expected to have prior roads and drainage experience to work on the design in a team and desired to have Flood risk experience. The infrastructure team in Scotland has 20 engineers across both offices which are looking to grow in depth. You will mentor junior staff and be an advocate for what younger engineers aspire to be.
- Ideally have an BEng or Meng
- Have chartership or be working towards it
- Have experience with Civil Infrastructure design – road and drainage design
- Experience using AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microdrainage or PDS and Causeway flow
- Have excellent team management and mentor skills
- Educational and professional development
- Pension – 4 ½ % employee - 6 ½ % Employer
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading international consultancy. If you are interested in the role, please contact Cameron Green on 02380981322 or Email Cameron.Green@accesstg.com.