Access Talent Group are recruiting for a Structural and Civil Engineering consultancy, who are looking for a Senior Design Highways Engineer to work alongside a Public sector client developing a rang of Highways and Infrastructure projects across the borough. Projects such as, Active travel, Schools street improvements and local improvements.
- Production of consultation drawings, technical scheme drawings, specification of materials, tender packages.
- Production of designer’s risk assessments and project risk registers.
- Production of pre-construction information & scheme costs.
- Production of development and construction programmes.
- Attend and contribute to meetings, presentations and consultation workshops.
- Provide advice and guidance and mentoring support to team members.
- Input into the development of funding application and BC submissions to TfGM
- Site / coordination role on behalf of the client during delivery of scheme.
- Designing compliant highways infrastructure projects in line with – DMRB, LTN 1-20, Greater Manchester interim Active Travel.
- Hold a degree (Masters/Bachelors or equivalent) in a related discipline.
- Membership of a professional institute (CIHT or similar) / Chartership
- Great Communication skills when working with team members, junior staff and clients.