£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are currently recruiting for a Medium sized Design Consultancy who specialise in the traffic and transportation sector. They are looking for a Strong Senior Civil Engineer to lead a small team in the Highways division in Edinburgh.
This is a brand-new team which you will be part of the growth of. They offer extensive training and progression for any engineer working in the business. This highways team work on a mixture of Local authority, active travel, and development infrastructure projects in the north of England and Scotland. The consultancy offers a fantastic flexible working scheme for all engineer to give them the work like balance and ease of working. This Senior Engineer will have the development of promotion dependent on performance as they always look to promote internally.
- UK Design consultancy experience postgraduate
- Batchelors degree or higher in Civil Engineering
- Contract preparation and procurement
- Sound knowledge of highways Schemes, 2D and 3D layouts and alignments
- An understanding of DMBR
- An understanding of section 278, 38 Applications
- Experience and ability to use AutoCAD, Civil 3D, OpenRoads
- Driven to be working towards CEng (MICE, or CIWEM) status or have already.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of developing feasibility, and preliminary design to traffic/local roads problems which include Alignment, Drainage, Pavement, Road Restraint System, Road Signs & Markings.
- Knowledge or awareness of walking & cycling design, traffic calming, Healthy Streets, junction design, and carriageway renewal design.
Some benefits that they can offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid / Remote working when needed
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Extensive training and development
- Yearly professional membership
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced engineer to step to Senior to lead the highways team. If you are interested in the role, please contact Cameron Green on 02380981322 or Email Cameron.Green@accesstg.com.