Civil & Structural Engineering, Datacentre
€90,000 to €100,000 Per Annum
Competitive Pension & Holiday Allowance including a Company Vehicle
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager, to join the team in one of the top 50 contractors in the country. They are undertaking projects from design through to construction. Including fit – outs. The company boasts a very low staff turnover and supports their employees professionally. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the company and become a contract / construction manager within 12 – 18 months, The clients have a very strong and secure project book in Cork , including Residential, Pharmaceuticals & Commercial.
They are currently looking to bring into the business a 3+ year’s experienced Project Manager, to lead on a number of construction projects. The role will require the successful candidate to manage sub – contractors and be an effective communicator with clients. You will need to be able to use your initiative on site, working co – operatively with the Director, with the view to develop into the Construction Manager. Previous experience must include bringing projects to completion at the highest standard and within the timeline.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience.
- Background of Engineering (Relevant Qualifications or Site Experience)
- Experience with working on multiple small projects and/or large projects.
- Good knowledge and understanding of H&S
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Package includes a very competitive holiday, bonus and pension contribution, plus a company vehicle.