Civil & Structural Engineering
€60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum
Bonus, Health Insurance, Car Allowance
Access Talent Group are recruiting for an Senior Project Quantity Surveyor for a client leading the way in residential large scale projects in Dublin.
The growing need for housing in Ireland is no secret, and our client is playing a pivotal part in meeting these needs. After making a huge impact in the UK they have now taken up contracts in Ireland, taking on one of the most important projects in Dublin. Specialising in huge regeneration and development projects.
They are looking for a Senior Project Quantity Surveyor to come in and work on their 700 unit project in Dublin and help carry on their rapid growth in Ireland. With the next 15 years set out there is a huge chance for progression and opportunity to be part of something that will stand out on your CV in the future.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Vast experience in Contracting
- Education - Quantity Surveying or Engineering Degree
- Vast experience in Structures and Ireland
- Experience working on medium - large projects
- Vast knowledge on the fluidity that makes large scale projects progress
- Knowledge of commercial and residential projects
Competitive benefits package including, health insurance, life insurance and a bonus.Interviews have already commenced so do not hesitate to apply. Call Evan on 015 314 971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.