Civil & Structural Engineering, Utilities
€60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum
Plus car, life assurance and illness protection cover.
Access Talent Group are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a successful and established Civils Main Contractor in Ireland. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a progressive and successful team, with projects already secured for the next 5/10 years.
The successful applicant will report to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of the contract to maximise commercial success and profitability.
This is an excellent opportunity for career-driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client's representatives and other consultants.Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of montlhy contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in a Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying role.
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts.
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferable Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.Must hold a full clean drivers licence.
If you would be interested or would like to find out more information on this role, please get in touch.