Civil & Structural Engineering
€70,000 to €85,000 Per Annum
Health Insurance, Transport & Christmas Bonus
Our client is a top commercial contractor currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team. Our client takes great pride in their projects, as they take the projects from Design through to Completion, supported with a very strong and secure project book. The Company ethos, driven by the Directors is to support and develop all team members.
They are currently looking to bring into the business a 5+ year experienced Quantity Surveyor, to manage their upcoming commercial project. The ideal candidate will need to have experience in pricing projects throughout the construction process, but also confident in liaising with sub – contractors on site. The role will require reporting and auditing using the latest estimating software in the market.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Minimum Level 8 (hons) degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience with working on large projects.
- An effective and motivated professional with a desire to progress within the business.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Excel and Cubit / Buildsoft.
If successful, you will have your own personal office. The calendar is jam – packed with Charity & Sporting Events, throughout the calendar year, along with after completion of the project there is a financial bonus plus launch parties.