Civil & Structural Engineering
€50,000 to €55,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are currently working with an award-winning construction company, recognised as one of the top 50 contractors in Ireland. The company is growing from strength to strength and expanding across Ireland. They are now recruiting due to a growth in business and currently have a strong live project book ranging from small to big projects including: Commercial, Fit – Out, Educational and Health Care.
The role will require you to set - out the construction works on site and ensure that all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations. The successful candidate must be a confident and adaptable communicator, working with consultants to quantity surveyors. They will also experience of the market to identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Third Level Qualification in Engineering or relevant discipline
- Proven track – record of formulating plans and completing to budget and timeline.
- Knowledge of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Competitive Benefits package included.