Civil & Structural Engineering
€35,000 to €40,000 Per Annum
Competitive Holiday Allowance & Pension
Kildare / Meath
Our client is one of the biggest construction contractors internationally, with its annual turnover increasing year on year. The current opportunity is for an aspiring Administrator / Document Controller to join an already established team, working on the most notable projects in the country. Their client book is strong and promises security, working nationally on some of the largest flagship projects through to 2025. The order book / projects to tender can boast a number of projects within construction: Residential, Commercial and Conservation.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 1+ years experience, working within an Administration role. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up and managing the project document control systems and train / support project users. In addition, you will be required to attend meetings to allow engagement of team and stakeholders, whilst continuously identifying and communicate opportunities for enhancement and reduction of waste and risks to Project Manager
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Good time management skills
- Experience working within different multidisciplinary teams
- Willingness to learn and develop within the company
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Competitive Benefits package including expenses, pension and holiday allowance.