Civil & Structural Engineering, Transport Infrastructure
€50,000 to €60,000 Per Annum
Plus car allowance, life assurance and illness protection cover.
Access Talent Group are currently working with an award-winning construction company. The business is recognised as the fastest growing in Ireland and their ambition has seen the business expand internationally across the UK and Germany.
Purpose of Role
Set out the construction works on site and ensure that all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Assume day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors in the planning & construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
- Identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills
- Ability to formulate plans and execute in line with budget and timeline
- Ability to make informed decisions & know when to escalate
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
The company offer a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, bonus, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle and work-life balance leave days.
If you would be interested or would like to find out more information on this role, please get in touch.