Civil & Structural Engineering
€65,000 to €70,000 Per Annum
Plus car allowance, life assurance and illness protection cover.
Access Talent Group are currently working with an award-winning construction company. The business is recognised as the fastest growing in Ireland and their ambition has seen the business expand internationally across the UK and Germany over the past 8 years.
Purpose of Role
Oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis ensuring work is done safely, on time & to the highest quality standard.
- Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
- Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
- Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Contribution
- Company Bonus programme
- Access to wellness programmes and zen room
- Laptop & Phone
- Flexible work environment
- Support in Training & Career Development
- Friday Lunch days
- Welcome pack with merchandise
- Staff days and events
The office HQ facilities also includes:
- Podcast Studio
- 125-seater auditorium
- Golf Simulator
- Zen Room
- Games Room
- Café Pod
- DJ Booth
If you would be interested or would like to find out more information on this role, please get in touch.