Civil & Structural Engineering
€60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are currently working with an award-winning construction company, recognised as one of the top 50 contractors in Ireland. The company is growing from strength to strength and expanding across Ireland. They are now recruiting due to a growth in business and currently have a strong live project book ranging from small to big projects including: Commercial, Fit – Out, Educational and Health Care.
They are currently looking for a Site Manager for a new project to oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis ensuring work is done safely, on time & to the highest quality standard. Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives. The role will require the management of maintiaing excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Knowledge of being able to maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free
- Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powepoint and Excel.
Competitive Benefits package included.