Civil & Structural Engineering, Datacentre
€75,000 to €85,000 Per Annum
Accommodation, Transport, Living Allowance and Flights
SITES INCLUDE AMSTERDAM, COPENHAGEN, BARCELONA & BRUSSELS
Our client is one of the biggest construction contractors internationally, with its annual turnover increasing year on year. The current opportunity is for an established CSA Site Manager to join an already established project and team in Europe. You will be working with the biggest blue – chip clients globally, with a good support network behind you. Their client book is strong and promises security, working nationally on some of the largest flagship projects. The order book / projects to tender can boast a number of projects within construction: Data Centre, Commercial and Pharmaceutical.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 3 years experience, working as a CSA Site Manager. The role will require a proven track record regarding the management of direct site staff and sub – contractors. In addition, have history concerning completing projects within the time frame and to the allocated budget. They will also experience of the market to identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience working in live environments
- Knowledge and understanding of construction from the design team / clients through to those staff on site
- Good knowledge of quality checks and HSE
- Willingness to learn and develop within the compan
- Good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Competitive Benefits package included, including Company Vehicle, Flights, Living Allowance and attractive Holiday Allowance.