Building Services & Facilities Management, Transport Infrastructure
£30 to £40 Per Hour
Main focus will be:
- Developing borough wide Local Plan policy Supplementary Planning Documents and other planning and design guidance, based upon appropriate evidence, involving stakeholders and the public in policy development and taking draft policy through formal adoption processes, including preparing for Key Decisions and Examinations in Public as necessary
- Undertaking research to provide a sound and up to date evidence base for policy development for both the borough as a whole and for specified places as a key element of place shaping.
- Leading projects to deliver local plan objectives, in relation to a topic or a spatial area. Positive Planning and implementation of policy are seen as a key element of place shaping.
- Undertake pre-application meetings and site visits
- Negotiate S106 agreements, discharge of conditions and finalise reserve matters.
- Mentor junior members of staff
For further details, please feel free to contact Tim Grounsell on 02380 982321