Geotechnical & Environmental
South of England
Access have partnered with a global environmental and engineering consultancies who are searching for a new Technical Director to join their growing leadership team. With a heavy focus on water management, resilience, modelling and ground engineering design, our client are a market leader in the flood water, soft soil and earthworks market. Our client employs over 700 people around the world, and due to sustained and continued success, their leadership team requires several new team members to continue driving the business forward.
The successful candidate will already be at a Principal or Technical Director level who is ambitious in looking for a new challenge in the market. Our client expects their Technical Director to be at the forefront of the technical management team, assisting more junior employees with their development, but also striving to win new business with new clients, as well as manage the relationships already in place with legacy clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with local authorities in the UK, with a proven track record of bid writing/tendering.
To be successful in this role, applicants must have:
- Experience in Ground Investigation (soft soil), sheet pile/retaining wall design and earthworks
- A mixed background in design/design analysis and site based geotechnical/geo-environmental work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- The ability to travel across the South of England (Peterborough office preference but NOT essential)
- Experience at a Principal Engineer level as a minimum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are taking the rare step to hire a senior leadership role from outside the business. To find out more, get in touch or apply