Civil & Structural Engineering, Transport Infrastructure
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are recruiting for an experienced Transport Planner to join a successful multidisciplinary consultancy in the Midlands. They work on a variety of projects ranging from commercial, education, health, defence, and leisure etc.
You will be joining a small team that provides sustainable and efficient solutions to a range of developer led projects. Your day to day will involve producing transport assessments and statements and writing reports etc You will need to be comfortable analysing data and providing evaluations of this data.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be knowledgeable on transport assessments & statements
- To understand travel planning
- To have experience using Arcady, Picady, LinSig & AutoCAD
- To understand highway alignment
- To have effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
The company will offer a generous salary and a good benefits package. Their culture takes an informal approach and operate on an open-door policy so that everyone’s voice can be heard. Outside of work, the company invests in employee’s wellbeing and occasionally arrange team gatherings etc.