MEP and Fire Engineering
£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance & Annual Bonuses
Our client who are a specialist fire safety consultancy are currently looking to add a Senior Fire Risk Assessor to their stablished team to cover the South East but would also offer international working, they have clients across the globe and would like to speak with someone who would be open to visiting clients overseas, in Europe, South America, UAE & Asia.
You will ideally have an extensive fire safety background and be extremely self-motivated as you will working autonomously.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- A passion for fire risk management, with a focus on end-user experience and safety.
- Fire Risk Assessors Registered
- An entrepreneurial and an innovative approach to developing our fire risk management service and client development, positioning us at the forefront of the industry.
- Degree educated in a relevant subject, or significant professional experience and able to demonstrate the knowledge to advise clients in a senior consultant role.
- Strong experience leading projects delivering fire risk management consultancy services to a range of clients in a variety of project sectors in the UK market.
- Ability to lead project teams, mentoring and developing less experienced consultants, working to interpret, shape and meet client’s needs ensuring high quality delivery outcomes and consistently achieve client satisfaction.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other disciplines, including structural engineering, building services, acoustics, utilities and others involved in each project.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, maintaining current and agile aware of the latest industry developments and an ability to undertake independent learning.
- Time management and organisational skills.
We are also keen to know if you can offer any of these non-essential attributes:
- Ideally, but not necessarily, Masters educated in a fire related subject.
- Chartered member of a relevant professional institution.
- Experience in business development, either supporting or leading in identifying and winning work with new clients.
- Demonstrable examples of identifying and implementing innovative solutions in fire risk management in a consultancy environment
In return you will be offered a above market range salary, the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing consultancies in the northwest with a wide range of projects to keep you occupied
If this is the right role for you then do not hesitate to apply