Civil & Structural Engineering
£36,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Access Talent Group are recruiting for a Medium sized multidisciplinary consultancy in Bristol. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to work within their Civil Infrastructure sector to enable the office to grow.
This consultancy are ideally looking for a 7 – 10 year experienced Senior Civil Engineer working towards or already have chartership. This Consultancy have a huge presence in the southwest but work on projects nation wide. Their project portfolio is very diverse from Commercial buildings along side industrial scale new developments. Working in the civil infrastructure sector, all engineers will need to have some road, drainage and flood risk experience with the understanding of cut and fill and earth works analysis.
- 7 – 10 year UK design Infrastructure experience
- Have experience with S278, S38, S104, S106 and S185 planning applications
- Be working towards or have chartership
- Have experience with Drainage network modelling and flood risk assessments
- Have experience mentoring junior staff
- Have experience with mixed use, Residential, industrial and commercial projects
- Be proficient in Auto CAD, Civil 3D and Microdrainage
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Membership subscription yearly of your choice.
- Career exposure and career progression
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior engineer to join an ever-growing design consultancy with a fantastic career progression route working on diverse projects. If you are interested in the role, please contact Cameron Green on 02380981322 or Email Cameron.Green@accesstg.com.