Access Talent Group are recruiting for a complete Transport planning and infrastructure design consultancy. They offer unique end-to-end service – guiding clients from pre-acquisition feasibility analysis through the planning process to on-site implementation and ongoing monitoring. Working with Private and public sector clients. They are currently looking to bring in an Associate Transport planner.
- Hold a degree (Masters/Bachelors or equivalent) in a related discipline.
- Membership of a professional institute (CIHT or similar) / Chartership
- Great Communication skills when working with team members, junior staff and clients.
- Strong written and numerical presentation skills
- Your passion for developing transport solutions and delivering a first-class service to your clients will be critical to your success in this role.
- Take on projects at a lead role on the development and delivery.
- Mentor, Guide, manage and provide technical; advice to junior employees.
- Opportunity to career progression and personal development
- Deliver high quality services to influential clients.
- Deal directly with clients.